This Gift Guide is perfect for the little babes in your life, even after Christmas! The best part is that everything on this guide (except the froggy urinal lol) is gender neutral!! &&&& I have DISCOUNT CODES for three of the items! Holla! Happy shopping & Merry Christmas!
1. Pom Pom Hat. We've had this cozy hat for a year now & Asher ACTUALLY leaves it on, & there are matching mommy ones too!
2. Sleep Training Alarm Clock. This cute penguin will be under the tree for Ash this year, and it is the gift I am most excited about-hopefully mama will get some sleep! He has been a great sleeper but we've recently had a regression so hopefully this will get him back on track! I researched the crap out of every toddler sleep training clock out there & this one has the highest reviews, so fingers crossed!
3. Bath Dropz. These are such a fun way to make any bath more fun! They are like mini, color changing bath bombs!
4. Moots Clothing Tee. You already know we love our Moots Clothing! Use Code: MOOTSFRIEND for a dicount at checkout!
5. To-Go Plate. This adorable bus platter is perfect for those busy on-the-go days (everydayyyyy). I love it because it has many sections &&& a lid!!
6. Snap & Shop Tray. This is one of my favorite things on the guide! This tray is super affordable (+ I have a code) & it snaps on ANY cart, allowing your babe to snack and you get through the shopping trip without any meltdowns! LOVE! Use Code: HOLIDAYFUN
7. Classic Adidas. These will always be in & they go with everything!
8. Customized Name Puzzle. This is another gift that Santa is bringing Asher this year, & I've ahd my eye on it for a while! Such good quality and love the rustic wood!
9. Multi-Use Cover. Originally I used this as a carseat cover, but now that Asher is older, I use it as a shopping cart cover as well as a nursing cover. It is BY FAR the best purchase ever out of everything you "need" for your little one.
10. Toddler Urinal. Ok, you may be thinking this is crazy but it's only $6 and if you ahve a stubborn little boy, this may be just the ticket to get him potty trained. I remember my husband's face when he walked in the bathroom and saw this but I was quickly saved by the wrath when I told him it was only $6! HAHA!
11. Vans. These are the perfect toddler shoe in my opinion! You can dress them up/down and they are gender nuetral so you can use them for future abbes as well! Vans have been the best brand for Asher and I have heard many other mamas testify the same thing as well!
12. Tablet. This is another item I spent many sleepless hours reading the reviews on. It is affordable & it has NETFLIX. Enough said.
13. SIPPY. I LOVE Twistshake's products. They are durable, stylish, and do not spill! Use Code: LEAHWILLIG30 for 30% their pastel cup line & 40% off their neon cup line! SCORE!!